Do you struggle to stick to those resolutions for spiritual or personal growth?
You know, the ones you were all fired up about just a few short weeks ago? Is anything still kindling that spark?
In this series of three workshops, we will use the rich language of Christian scriptures for the day to rekindle our inspiration *and ground those insights* by identifying where in our lived experience we can more adequately reflect the values we profess.
Each workshop will build upon the last so that by the end of our time together, you’ll see those sparks of insight growing into fire that warms, purifies, enlightens – and fuels even more change.
And the best part? The energy of beloved community to support us on the way.
What will I experience?
- Guided meditations and activities, grounded in the Scripture of the day, to facilitate deep reflection and visioning on our lives.
- Group coaching to connect your insights to inspired action – the key to creating meaningful and lasting change. Group coaching allows for many perspectives and voices to bring about insight while also allowing space and time for personal insight.
- The support and accountability of a group = the power of community.
- Option to add individual coaching for reduced rate of $75/hour before, during or after the workshop.
What is the Cost
- $50 for three part workshop series ($25 for Firstfruits members – info on becoming a member found here)
- Optional – Individual coaching (up to 3 sessions at discounted $75/session rate)
- BONUS: On Site Childcare available and provided for you. If needed, please note the ages of your child(ren) on the Registration Form.
One full scholarship ($50) available by filling out this application by January 22, 2020. Form takes 15 min plus one 30 min conversation following submission to take place week of Jan 23 – 29. Selected recipients will be notified by phone January 31.
Sundays: February 16 and 23, and March 1, 2020 from 3 PM – 5 PM (Workshop builds on itself, so participants invited to participate in all three sessions in the series. Note: the original start date was February 9, when a big snow storm changed the plans!)
Firstfruits – The Village Court, 890 Elm Grove Road Bldg 2, Suite 6, Elm Grove, WI 53122
What you will receive
6 hours of workshop activities, including 3 hours of group coaching
A journal to support your reflection and action
Takeaways including evidence based practices in emotional wellness, including: mindfulness and self-compassion practices
Customized action to take your insight into your daily life to facilitate actual change
Support and connection to community of women invested in spiritual growth
25% discount on individual coaching sessions (optional, up to 3 sessions available)